Monday, March 22, 2010

NBA Draft Big Board (March 22nd, 2010)

My first new blog post is going to be my latest NBA big board. How I make my tiers is different than other places - I have flexible tiers where going down one tier (only one, however) is okay to make a selection when there is a position (or role) of much greater need which is available. This makes the ranking process more fluid, as there usually isn't a concrete talent separation between prospects.

I have a board going out to 70+, but since the draft is so far away, and I don't want to have clutter, I'm just going to list it out until my last tier hits 40. In the list, there are some players which I am fairly certain will not declare, however since nobody knows for certain who will or won't declare, I will not exclude them. I also have only included two international prospects, this is because I don't have nearly as much information on the players not in the NCAA, and the only two which get major pub on the websites and forums I visit are Vesely and Motiejunas.

Without further ado, here... we... go...

Tier 1:
1. John Wall

Tier 2:
2. Evan Turner

Tier 3:
3. Derrick Favors
4. DeMarcus Cousins

Tier 4:
5. Wesley Johnson

Tier 5:
6. Ed Davis
7. Greg Monroe
8. Cole Aldrich

Tier 6:
9. Hassan Whiteside
10. Xavier Henry
11. Devin Ebanks
12. Al-Farouq Aminu
13. Ekpe Udoh
14. Jan Vesely
15. Donatas Motiejunas

Tier 7:
16. John Henson
17. Paul George
18. Patrick Patterson
19. James Anderson

Tier 8:
20. Darington Hobson
21. Kemba Walker
22. Willie Warren
23. Damion James
24. Larry Sanders
25. Elias Harris
26. Luke Babbitt
27. Artsiom Parakhouski

Tier 9:
28. Avery Bradley
29. Eric Bledsoe
30. Quincy Pondexter
31. Stanley Robinson
32. Gordon Hayward
33. Craig Brackins

Tier 10:
34. Da’Sean Butler
35. Jerome Jordan
36. Solomon Alabi
37. Jarvis Varnado
38. Gani Lawal
39. Kyle Singler
40. Jordan Crawford
41. Jeff Taylor

Comments and feedback welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment